Language is not a barrier for musicians: K
K, who recently signed his first Malayalam project titled 'Annayum Rasoolum', understands a few Malayalam words.
Tamil composer K, known only by one letter and for his work in films such as 'Mugamoodi' and 'Aarohanam', says language is not a barrier for musicians.
"Art is beyond barriers and music is universal. If you can understand the emotion of the film or a particular scene, then composing music is not difficult," K told IANS.
The 25-year-old, who recently signed his first Malayalam project titled 'Annayum Rasoolum', understands a few Malayalam words.
"Usually, the director and I converse in English, but when I don't understand any word in some language, I don't hesitate to take assistance," added the composer.
Meanwhile, K is working on his next Tamil comedy titled 'Onbadthula Guru'.
- DMK Will Not Let Minority Rights to be Snatched Through UCC: Stalin
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day
- Pan Masala Row: Saddened to Know It Can Cause Cancer, Says Pierce Brosnan
- Triple Talaq Seriously Affecting Freedom, Rights of Women, Says BJP's Tamil Nadu Unit
- Don't Use 'His Excellency' Tag For Me, Says TN Guv Rao
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: Mumbai 290/5 After Herwadkar Ton; Mukund Puts Tamil Nadu in Control
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender