DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Language is not a barrier for musicians: K
K, who recently signed his first Malayalam project titled 'Annayum Rasoolum', understands a few Malayalam words.
Tamil composer K, known only by one letter and for his work in films such as 'Mugamoodi' and 'Aarohanam', says language is not a barrier for musicians.
"Art is beyond barriers and music is universal. If you can understand the emotion of the film or a particular scene, then composing music is not difficult," K told IANS.
The 25-year-old, who recently signed his first Malayalam project titled 'Annayum Rasoolum', understands a few Malayalam words.
"Usually, the director and I converse in English, but when I don't understand any word in some language, I don't hesitate to take assistance," added the composer.
Meanwhile, K is working on his next Tamil comedy titled 'Onbadthula Guru'.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- England vs South Africa Live Updates: 1st ODI at Headingley
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings