Language is not a barrier for musicians: K
K, who recently signed his first Malayalam project titled 'Annayum Rasoolum', understands a few Malayalam words.
Tamil composer K, known only by one letter and for his work in films such as 'Mugamoodi' and 'Aarohanam', says language is not a barrier for musicians.
"Art is beyond barriers and music is universal. If you can understand the emotion of the film or a particular scene, then composing music is not difficult," K told IANS.
The 25-year-old, who recently signed his first Malayalam project titled 'Annayum Rasoolum', understands a few Malayalam words.
"Usually, the director and I converse in English, but when I don't understand any word in some language, I don't hesitate to take assistance," added the composer.
Meanwhile, K is working on his next Tamil comedy titled 'Onbadthula Guru'.
- NASA Denies Changing 2000-Year-Old Zodiac Signs
- NASA Captures Sharpest View of Comet Breaking Apart
- Falcon 9 Explosion Most Difficult Failure: Elon Musk
- SpaceX Seeks Public Help in Probing Falcon 9 Rocket Explosion
- After Google and Salesforce, Disney Now Wants to Buy Twitter
- Google Station, YouTube Go, Google Play for 2G Launched
- Google to Provide Public Wi-Fi Hotspots in Malls, Universities in India
- 'Daring Voice of India's Pride' at UNGA Wins Applause From AAP