Language is not a barrier for musicians: K
K, who recently signed his first Malayalam project titled 'Annayum Rasoolum', understands a few Malayalam words.
Tamil composer K, known only by one letter and for his work in films such as 'Mugamoodi' and 'Aarohanam', says language is not a barrier for musicians.
"Art is beyond barriers and music is universal. If you can understand the emotion of the film or a particular scene, then composing music is not difficult," K told IANS.
The 25-year-old, who recently signed his first Malayalam project titled 'Annayum Rasoolum', understands a few Malayalam words.
"Usually, the director and I converse in English, but when I don't understand any word in some language, I don't hesitate to take assistance," added the composer.
Meanwhile, K is working on his next Tamil comedy titled 'Onbadthula Guru'.
Recommended For You
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models