DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sri Lanka: 64 dead in hospital attack at Mullaivaikal
Sri Lankan army sources say hospital was destroyed in an attack by LTTE.
New Delhi: In Sri Lanka, 64 people are reportedly dead after a makeshift hospital was attacked in Mullaivaikal.
Reports say the hospital was hit by artillery fire of the Sri Lankan army.
However, Sri Lankan army sources say there was no bombardment and that the hospital was destroyed in an attack by the LTTE.
The Sri Lankan government had announced earlier this week that it would stop using heavy weapons like artillery, to avoid civilian casualties.
The Sri Lankan government has put up online video clips of the LTTE moving artillery pieces in the area it controls.
Meanwhile, the Sri Lankan army says it has killed 14 Tamil Tigers.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham