'India must vote for international probe in SL war crimes'
Karnataka Tamil Makkal Iyakkam organized a protest against the brutal killings of Tamilians in Sri Lanka on Sunday in Bangalore.
Chennai: Protesters demanding India supports the United Nations vote for an international probe into war crimes against Tamils in Sri Lanka held demonstrations in Chennai, Bangalore and Mumbai on Sunday. The DMK Chief Karunanidhi again threatened to pull out of the UPA government over the issue even as the Centre tried to assure him saying no decision will be taken before consulting him.
Karnataka Tamil Makkal Iyakkam organized a protest against the brutal killings of Tamilians in Sri Lanka on Sunday in Bangalore. There were more than 200 people gathered to raise their voices and support the protest of students of Loyola College in Chennai who are on hunger strike from past one week.
The Tamil association members shouted anti-slogans against the killings of Tamils in Sri Lanka, as well as the fishermen killings in Kerala.
- Karnataka Defers Cauvery Water Release to Thursday
- Karnataka Parties Against Release of Cauvery Water
- Siddaramaiah Says Not Possible To Release Water Right Away
- Cauvery Row: Release Water to Tamil Nadu, SC tells Karnataka
- India's Uri Payback, Pulls Out of Saarc, Has Saarc Itself Become Meaningless?
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Collapse of SAARC Summit Unfortunate, Says Mehbooba Mufti
- Talk and Terror Can't Go Together: MEA