'India must vote for international probe in SL war crimes'
Karnataka Tamil Makkal Iyakkam organized a protest against the brutal killings of Tamilians in Sri Lanka on Sunday in Bangalore.
Chennai: Protesters demanding India supports the United Nations vote for an international probe into war crimes against Tamils in Sri Lanka held demonstrations in Chennai, Bangalore and Mumbai on Sunday. The DMK Chief Karunanidhi again threatened to pull out of the UPA government over the issue even as the Centre tried to assure him saying no decision will be taken before consulting him.
Karnataka Tamil Makkal Iyakkam organized a protest against the brutal killings of Tamilians in Sri Lanka on Sunday in Bangalore. There were more than 200 people gathered to raise their voices and support the protest of students of Loyola College in Chennai who are on hunger strike from past one week.
The Tamil association members shouted anti-slogans against the killings of Tamils in Sri Lanka, as well as the fishermen killings in Kerala.
- MNS Defiant Despite Rajnath's Assurance to Bollywood: Time to Arrest Raj Thackeray?
- The Final Clinton-Trump Debate: Four Key Moments
- Trump Cites India's Growth Rate to Compare it With US Economy
- Hillary Clinton Beats Donald Trump in Final Presidential Debate
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 3: Whose Side is Swami Om on? Sevaks or Maliks?
- Donald Trump is Vladimir Putin's Puppet: Hillary Clinton
- CPI (M), CPI Back Vigilance Director Jacob Thomas in Kerala
- Pep Guardiola Denies Trying to Take Messi, Neymar to Manchester City