DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Lata Mangeshkar quashes death rumours
At 83, the singer has not been in the best of health and thus the rumour spread like the wild fire.
New Delhi: Noted singer Lata Mangeshkar has quashed the rumours of her death via micro blogging site twitter. She tweets," Namaskar. Pls don't believe any rumors which are doing the rounds about my health & well-being. All is well, by the Grace of God."
Yesterday, twitter was suddenly abuzz with the false news of her death.
At 83, the singer has not been in the best of health and thus the rumour spread like the wild fire but her tweet has given relief to her fans and well wishers.
Lata's singing career started in 1942 at a tender age of 13. Later she went on to become one of the most respected singers of the Hindi film industry. She is also the recipient of Bharat Ratna Award.
Such rumours are not new for the cyber world as several celebrities have faced the same problem earlier. Hollywood star Jackie Chan, Johnny Depp and Jon Bon Jovi also had to come out and deny the false reports of their deaths.
Indian public figures like Rajinikanth and APJ Abdul Kalam have dealt with same type of rumours in the past.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar