DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
J&K: 3 infiltration bids foiled along the LoC in 24 hours
Infiltration bids were foiled by the Army in Gujjardur, Samba and Hiranagar areas in the last 24 hours.
Srinagar: Indian Army on Friday foiled an infiltration bid in Gujjardur area near Shallabattu in Jammu. Two infiltrators have been killed in the incident.
This is third ceasefire violation by Pakistan along the Line of Control in 24 hours with two being reported from Jammu alone.
Another ceasefire violation on international border in Hiranagar area of Samba sector took place on Thurday where the Pakistan rangers targeted the Pahadpur post of BSF. The BSF fired in retaliation and foiled the infiltration bid.
In Poonch too, the Pakistani troops opened fire on Indian posts at around 6:30 pm on Thursday. Indian troops guarding the border retaliated with the same calibre weaponry, which resulted in a 20 minute gunbattle.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet