DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Lava starts rolling out Android 4.1 Jelly Bean to Iris 501
Lava had launched the Iris 501 back in January. The dual SIM phone is powered by a 1GHz dual-core processor.
Mumbai: Lava has announced that it is now rolling out the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update for the Iris 501. This brings a number of new features to the smartphone, with one of the most prominent ones being Google's triple-buffering technology dubbed Project Butter, which will make the phone's interface considerably smoother.
You can get the update on your Iris 501 by going into the Software Update section in the About Phone in your phone's settings page. This will detect, download, and then install the update automatically. Be careful and keep your phone plugged into a charger at the time of updating, though, since having your battery run out during a software update could potentially brick your handset.
Lava had launched the Iris 501 back in January. The dual SIM phone is powered by a 1GHz dual-core processor. Out of the box, the phone runs on Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich, and has its own custom user interface which sticks close to the stock Android UI, albeit with different icons.
Here are the key features of the Iris 501:
- 5.0-inch WVGA Screen with a 800 x 400 resolution
- 1GHz dual core processor
- Android Ice-cream Sandwich (v4.0.4)
- Dual SIM
- 3G with video calling
- 5.0 MP Auto-Focus / 0.3 MP front camera
- 4GB memory card free
To read more visit: www.tech2.com
Recommended For You
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017