Lawyers back Anna Hazare
KOCHI: Pledging their support to the Anti-corruption Movement headed by Anna Hazare, the All-India Lawyers Union (AILU), Kerala Hi..
KOCHI: Pledging their support to the Anti-corruption Movement headed by Anna Hazare, the All-India Lawyers Union (AILU), Kerala High Court Unit, held an advocates meet here on Tuesday.
C P Sudhakar, state president of AILU, inaugurated the event. P V Surendranath, state joint-secretary of AILU; M R Rajendran Nair, High Court unit secretary; N Manojkumar; K K Ravindranath, former director-general of prosecution; P N Sukumaran, additional director-general; Latha Thankappan; C M Nasar and M R Srilatha were also present.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right