League matches of Dr Raj Cup conclude on October 29
Upendra, Shivarajakumar, Puneeth, Srinagara Kitty and Yogesh were active throughout the three day league matches.
The third in the series of Dr Raj Cup held at Bagalkot, Bijapur and Gulbarga districts of north Karnataka has concluded on October 29.
All the league matches are now over of Dr Raj Cup. The teams that reached the semi final matches to be played in Mysore are - Yogesh team of Young Fighters, Puneeth Rajakumar of Media Press Club team, Minister Raju Gowda of MLA Eleven and Dharma of Great Villains teams.
Top actors are spread out in eight teams were received well in all the three districts. District business tycoons supported the Dr Raj Cup via sponsors. Super stars Upendra, Shivarajakumar, Puneeth Rajakumar, Srinagara Kitty, Yogesh, actress Ragini and others were very active throughout the three days league matches.
'Dr Raj Cup' semi finals among the four teams takes the two teams to final match at Malaysia says Rajesh Brahmavar who is the key man in organizing the event from Kannada cinema Dancers Association. The proceeds earned from it will be utilized for the social causes.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Varun Aaron Can't Wait to Work With Virender Sehwag
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Will The Film Industry Be Kind to Kangana Ranaut Post Her Koffee Outing?
- Anaarkali of Aarah: Karan Johar Unveils Swara's Never-seen-before Avatar
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner