DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Leaked images: Is this the Samsung Galaxy S IV?
Some analysts predict the new Galaxy S IV could top 10 million unit sales in the first month after its launch.
New Delhi: With less than 24 hours to go for the launch of the next-generation Galaxy S IV smartphone, detailed images of the phone have surfaced on Chinese site IT168.
The leaked images claim the phone to be 7.7 mm thick and 138g in weight. The new Galaxy phone is widely expected to boast crisp, full high-definition quality pictures, a slightly bigger 5-inch screen, a 13 mega-pixel rear camera, and an improved eight-core processor.
Earlier media reports had also suggested the new Galaxy, which uses Google's free Android software, may have functions that track the viewer's eye movement, and boast an unbreakable or flexible screen.
Some analysts predict the new Galaxy S IV could top 10 million unit sales in the first month after its launch, so any hiccups in the smooth delivery of core components could be disastrous.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh Joins Squad After Illness
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong