Leaked images: Is this the Samsung Galaxy S IV?
Some analysts predict the new Galaxy S IV could top 10 million unit sales in the first month after its launch.
New Delhi: With less than 24 hours to go for the launch of the next-generation Galaxy S IV smartphone, detailed images of the phone have surfaced on Chinese site IT168.
The leaked images claim the phone to be 7.7 mm thick and 138g in weight. The new Galaxy phone is widely expected to boast crisp, full high-definition quality pictures, a slightly bigger 5-inch screen, a 13 mega-pixel rear camera, and an improved eight-core processor.
Earlier media reports had also suggested the new Galaxy, which uses Google's free Android software, may have functions that track the viewer's eye movement, and boast an unbreakable or flexible screen.
Some analysts predict the new Galaxy S IV could top 10 million unit sales in the first month after its launch, so any hiccups in the smooth delivery of core components could be disastrous.
- Dhanteras Buying Fails to Lift Gold; Falls Rs 110
- Dhanteras: Festival of Wealth
- Gold Takes Gains Forward, Up Rs 232 on Global Cues
- Gold Hits Over 3-Month Low On Global Cues, Muted Demand
- PM Modi's Sandesh2Soldiers Drive Draws Over 10 Lakh Messages
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Review: Genuinely Moving Drama With Terrific Performances by its Leads
- Diwali Gifts: Top Cars in India That Are Ideal for It
- PM Modi Likely to Spend Diwali on Indo-Tibetan Border with ITBP Jawans