Learning under a man who once taught Tiger Woods
Two students of the Hank Haney International Junior Golf Academy (USA) will be in action at the 4th Albatross International Junior golf championship.
Greater Noida: Jaypee Greens Golf Resort is all set to witness some of the young golfers, including two students of the Hank Haney International Junior Golf Academy (USA), in action during the 4th Albatross International Junior golf championship here.
Japanese teenagers - Tennoshin Ogawa and Taisuke Ono - playing in Category B here, will both be looking to prove that the time spent in the US - at a golf school run by probably the most recognised teaching pro in the world who had once taught legendary Tiger Woods - has been well worth it.
"It gives students a great advantage, to learn the game, and to learn how to compete under Hank Haney," says Patrick O'Toole, Director, International Business Development, Hank Haney International Junior Golf Academy.
"Haney says you can only control two things -- your attitude and your efforts. The best students are those who manage to do that. There is no secret, no magic formula," he added.
The Albatross International Junior, incidentally, is co-sanctioned by the Hank Haney IJGA. Tennoshin is from Aichi and Taisuke hails from Tokyo and are both 13-year-olds.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show