DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Lee Chong Wei claims Malaysia crown
Lee Chong Wei had little trouble in disposing of Japanese Kenichi Tago.
Kuala Lumpur: Men's World No.1 Lee Chong Wei of Malaysia and top women's player Yihan Wang won the singles title at the Malaysian Superseries badminton event here on Sunday.
The Malaysian had little trouble in disposing of Japanese Kenichi Tago, beating him 21-6, 21-13 to win his eighth Malaysian Open title.
In the women's draw, Yihan beat Chinese compatriot Xin Wang 21-19, 21-11 to overcome the disappointment of being the losing finalists last year.
Yihan defeated India's ace shuttler Saina Nehwal in the semifinals Saturday.
Recommended For You
- Priyanka Chopra Reacts to Ariana Grande Concert Terror Attack
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor Takes The Plunge In A Dreamy Gold Gown On Cannes Red Carpet
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- Sangakkara Announces Retirement From First Class Cricket