DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Lee-Hesh advance to Cincinnati Open final
Bhupathi and Paes staged a brilliant comeback to shock top seeds Bob Bryan and Mike Bryan.
Cincinnati: Third seeds Mahesh Bhupathi and Leander Paes staged a brilliant comeback to shock top seeds and defending champions Bob Bryan and Mike Bryan and reach the final of the Western and Southern Open here.
The Indian Express was down by a set and break in the second set but went on to record a 1-6 7-6(2) 10-7 win in the semi-finals.
This was Paes and Bhupathi's first win in three meetings against the Bryan brothers this season, after falling to the world number one pair in the Australian Open and AEGON Championships finals.
Paes and Bhupathi will take on Michael Llodra and Nenad Zimonjic in the summit clash as they gun for their third title of the season.
They had won the titles at Sony Ericsson Open and Chennai Open.
Recommended For You
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Priyanka, Ranveer Extend Their Love to Sachin Tendulkar For His Biopic
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh