Lee-Hesh in 2nd round of Cincinnati Masters
Another Indian advancing to the second round is Rohan Bopanna, along with Pakistani partner Qureshi.
Cincinnati: Seeded third in the tournament, India's Leander Paes and Mahesh Bhupathi have advanced to the second round of the ATP Western and Southern Open here after getting a bye in the opening round.
The India duo will take on the winner of the match between Serbs Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki and the Spanish combo of Marc Lopez and Rafael Nadal.
Another Indian advancing to the second round is Rohan Bopanna, who, along with Pakistani partner Aisam-ul-haq Qureshi, got a bye in the first round.
The fifth seed Indo-Pak pair next face Argentine duo of Juan Ignacio Chela and Juan Monaco, who overcame the challenge of Austria's Oliver Marach and Belgium's Dick Norman 6-4 3-6 10-6 in their opening round match.
No Indian is competing in the singles main draw with Somdev Devvarman failing to cross the qualifying hurdle. He lost in the first round.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner