DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Lee-Hesh reach third round in Miami Masters
The third-seeded Indian pair will next meet the winners of the match between Belgian Xavier Malisse and Briton John Murray.
Miami: India's Leander Paes and Mahesh Bhupathi Wednesday entered the men's doubles third round at the Miami Masters tennis tournament, defeating Spanish pair Marc Lopez and David Marrero 7-6(5) 6-4.
The third-seeded Indian pair will next meet the winners of the match between Belgian Savier Malisse and Briton John Murray and Frenchman Michael Lodra and Serb Nenad Zimonjic.
The third Indian in the doubles draw Rohan Bopanna and his Pakistani partner Aisam-Ul-Haq Qureshi will meet in the quarterfinals Austrian Oliver Marach and Janko Serb Tipsarevi, who knocked out top-seeded Bryan brothers, Bob and Mike, 7-5, 6-4.
Marach said it took four years for him to get the better of the Bryan brothers.The Austrian was at the losing end of the court six times against the Bryans.
Seventh-seeded Bopanna and Qureshi edged out Slovakian Michal Mertinak and his partner Belgian Dick Norman 7-6(4), 3-6, 10-8 in a second round dogfight Tuesday.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017