DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Censor board chief calls members an 'embarrassment', served legal notice
Censor Board of India chief Leela Samson called panel members of the board uneducated and an embarrassment.
New Delhi: Censor Board of India chief Leela Samson has been served a legal notice by two panel members for calling members of the board uneducated and an embarrassment.
According to an 'Indian Express' report, Leela Samson had made these remarks in a mail to people complaining about a recently released Bollywood film. The mail was then quoted in the Supreme Court seeking a ban on the film.
The panel members have asked for a public apology from Samson.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan