Censor board chief calls members an 'embarrassment', served legal notice
Censor Board of India chief Leela Samson called panel members of the board uneducated and an embarrassment.
New Delhi: Censor Board of India chief Leela Samson has been served a legal notice by two panel members for calling members of the board uneducated and an embarrassment.
According to an 'Indian Express' report, Leela Samson had made these remarks in a mail to people complaining about a recently released Bollywood film. The mail was then quoted in the Supreme Court seeking a ban on the film.
The panel members have asked for a public apology from Samson.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Anaarkali of Aarah: Karan Johar Unveils Swara's Never-seen-before Avatar
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks