DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Legislators's son-in-law shot at in Lucknow
Sameer, the son-in-law of member of legislative council Buqqal Nawaab, was driving past a shopping mall when unidentified assailants opened fire at his car.
Lucknow: The son-in-law of a Samajwadi Party legislator and close associate of party chief Mulayam Singh Yadav was shot at in the Uttar Pradesh capital Friday night, police said Saturday. The man was unhurt.
Sameer, the son-in-law of member of legislative council Buqqal Nawaab, was driving past a shopping mall in the posh Gomtinagar area, when unidentified assailants opened fire at his car.
While two bullets hit the car, Sameer escaped unhurt.
"The assailants were in a car and I could not recognise them," he told police.
Sameer said he was into a litigation with some people and suspected they could be behind the attack.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet