DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Lenovo announces three new Android tablets
The A1000, A3000 are seven-inch devices, while the S6000 features a 10-inch IPS display with a resolution of 1280x800 pixels.
New Delhi: Lenovo announced a slew of new Android tablets - A1000, A3000 and S6000. The A1000, A3000 are seven-inch devices, while the S6000 features a 10-inch IPS display with a resolution of 1280x800 pixels.
The S6000 is a sleek and powerful tablet, which is powered by the MTK 8389/8125 1.2 GHz quad-core processor. It offers a wide, 178-degree viewing angle, micro HDMI port and digital microphone.
The A3000 is engineered with a 1.2GHz quad-core, MTK processor. It weighs less than 340g and is 11mm thick. Its memory can be extended up to 64GB with an external microSD card.
The A1000 runs Android Jelly Bean 4.1 on a 1.2GHz dual-core processor and has onboard storage of up to 16GB, extendable to 32GB with a micro-SD slot. It also comes in two colours - black and white.
These new Android tablets will be available worldwide from Q2, 2013. Although pricing varies according to market, configuration and model, each tablet in the range is competitively priced, said the company.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar