Lenovo announces three new Android tablets
The A1000, A3000 are seven-inch devices, while the S6000 features a 10-inch IPS display with a resolution of 1280x800 pixels.
New Delhi: Lenovo announced a slew of new Android tablets - A1000, A3000 and S6000. The A1000, A3000 are seven-inch devices, while the S6000 features a 10-inch IPS display with a resolution of 1280x800 pixels.
The S6000 is a sleek and powerful tablet, which is powered by the MTK 8389/8125 1.2 GHz quad-core processor. It offers a wide, 178-degree viewing angle, micro HDMI port and digital microphone.
The A3000 is engineered with a 1.2GHz quad-core, MTK processor. It weighs less than 340g and is 11mm thick. Its memory can be extended up to 64GB with an external microSD card.
The A1000 runs Android Jelly Bean 4.1 on a 1.2GHz dual-core processor and has onboard storage of up to 16GB, extendable to 32GB with a micro-SD slot. It also comes in two colours - black and white.
These new Android tablets will be available worldwide from Q2, 2013. Although pricing varies according to market, configuration and model, each tablet in the range is competitively priced, said the company.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology