Leonardo DiCaprio invites Robert Pattinson to Miami for holiday?
DiCaprio has reportedly invited Pattinson to Miami for holiday so that he can change his mind after his break up.
London: Superstar Leonardo DiCaprio has reportedly invited Robert Pattinson to Miami for holiday so that the 'Twilight' star can change his mind after split with Kristen Stewart.
DiCaprio, 38, who has had many failed relationships, asked Pattinson to join him in Miami to take his mind off Stewart and her cheating ways, reported Sun online.
"Rob has been mooching around LA and staying on friends' couches. Leonardo rang him and told him to have a shave, put on some nice clothes and rent a house near him in Miami for the summer. He told Rob he's too young to settle down and ought to sow his wild oats.
"Rob's the sort of guy who has long-term girlfriends and doesn't play the field. But Leo's right he's miserable in LA, where there are too many memories of Kristen and mutual friends they have in common. He's going to go down to Miami, put on a smile and see what happens," a source said.
Pattinson, 27, again split with Stewart after he found texts from movie director Rupert Sanders.
Recommended For You
- Bye-Bye 'Boom Boom' as Shahid Afridi Ends International Career
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System