DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Les Miserables: Hathaway wanted to bleed on cam
Anne Hathaway begged her hairdresser to cut her scalp during a dramatic hair-cutting scene in 'Les Miserables'.
London: Actress Anne Hathaway begged her hairdresser to cut her scalp during a dramatic hair-cutting scene in new movie musical 'Les Miserables', according to her co-star Hugh Jackman.
In the upcoming adaptation of the hit stage show, Hathaway plays Fantine, an impoverished mother who is forced to chop and sell her long locks to provide for her daughter. Jackman, who stars as Jean Valjean, said Hathaway was so
devoted to nailing the emotional scene, she brought her own hairstylist to the shoot and asked him to slice her scalp open as they filmed, reported Contactmusic.
"They were in the make-up trailer discussing how they were going to do it because they had to cut it live on camera and she said, 'If you cut my head while you are doing it that would be great - to get the blood in the scene.
"The stylist had to wear a dress to pretend to be a woman. You don't see his face, but if you look closely you can see this man hands holding the scissors," he said.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh