DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Gujarat: IB issues possible LeT terror alert
A specific input from the Intelligence Bureau indicated that six terrorists from the LeT are likely to target Ahmedabad and Jamnagar.
New Delhi: The Intelligence Bureau has issued an alert of a possible terror strike in Gujarat. A specific input from the Intelligence Bureau indicated that six terrorists from the Lashkar-e-Taiba are likely to target Ahmedabad and Jamnagar.
Police on Saturday searched residential areas around major petroleum refiners in the Jamnagar city, and released photographs of six suspected LeT terrorists.
Coast Guard has beefed up the security along the Jamangar coast with the help of local police. The police have also put up posters featuring the six suspects in the areas around the refineries.
Intelligence inputs from central agencies, received by the state police on Fiday, said there was a specific threat of terrorist strike in Jamangar and Ahmedabad.
Jamnagar houses major oil refineries of Reliance and Essar, apart from oil pipelines of state-run oil companies.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO