DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Gujarat: IB issues possible LeT terror alert
A specific input from the Intelligence Bureau indicated that six terrorists from the LeT are likely to target Ahmedabad and Jamnagar.
New Delhi: The Intelligence Bureau has issued an alert of a possible terror strike in Gujarat. A specific input from the Intelligence Bureau indicated that six terrorists from the Lashkar-e-Taiba are likely to target Ahmedabad and Jamnagar.
Police on Saturday searched residential areas around major petroleum refiners in the Jamnagar city, and released photographs of six suspected LeT terrorists.
Coast Guard has beefed up the security along the Jamangar coast with the help of local police. The police have also put up posters featuring the six suspects in the areas around the refineries.
Intelligence inputs from central agencies, received by the state police on Fiday, said there was a specific threat of terrorist strike in Jamangar and Ahmedabad.
Jamnagar houses major oil refineries of Reliance and Essar, apart from oil pipelines of state-run oil companies.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- England vs South Africa, 1st ODI: As It Happened
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes