Let's move beyond Gulabo, says Vishal Bhardwaj
Bhardwaj does not want people to concentrate too much on the pink cow Gulabo 'Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola'.
Mumbai: Filmmaker Vishal Bhardwaj does not want people to concentrate too much on the pink cow, Gulabo, in his new film 'Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola'. "This is being stretched a bit too much now, this Gulabo as an item girl thing. There is nothing of that sort, she is just a character in the film and I don't want you to stretch it to such a limit that people watch the film only for her," the 47-year-old said here Tuesday at the music launch of the film at a radio station.
"Let's move beyond Gulabo, there are other 'gulabi' (rosy) things in the film, let us concentrate on them also," he added.
Gulabo is a pink-coloured cow, which supposedly actor Pankaj Kapoor sees in the film.
'Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola' also stars Imran Khan, Anushka Sharma and Shabana Azmi.
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- Hockey: India's Top Five Victories Over Pakistan
- Jio MAMI 2016: 10 Facts About Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar Revealed by Cast
- Army Officials Reject Raj Thackeray's Welfare Fund Proposal
- Kaine, Trump, U.S. Lawmakers Raise Concerns Over AT&T-Time Warner Deal
- Hillary Clinton Achieves 12-Point Lead over Trump
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- Trump Supporters Hopeful, Think he is the Only Solution to US Ills