DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Lewis Hamilton fastest in first practice for Singapore Grand Prix
Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton set the fastest time in Friday's opening practice for the Singapore Grand Prix.
Singapore: Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton set the fastest time in Friday's opening practice for the Singapore Grand Prix.
Hamilton, thriving in the high downforce settings of the twisty Marina Bay circuit, was a third of a second clear of his rivals, ahead of Red Bull pair Mark Webber and Sebastian Vettel. Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg was fourth fastest.
Lotus drivers Kimi Raikkonen and Romain Grosjean were fifth and sixth, respectively, ahead of Ferrari driver Fernando Alonso.
Sergio Perez of McLaren, Jean-Eric Vergne of Toro Rosso and Esteban Gutierrez of Sauber filled out the top 10 under the lights of Formula One's only night race.
Recommended For You
- Reason For Aleem Dar's New Look Revealed
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi