Lewis Hamilton riding high with Mercedes
Hamilton, considered among the fastest drives on the track, knows the team still has work to do.
Sakhir: Lewis Hamilton has the look of a man who has silenced the doubters. The Mercedes driver was derided when he abandoned McLaren for the less-glamorous Mercedes team this season. Critics questioned his integrity and accused him of being driven by money.
But three races into the season, his gamble appears to be paying off. He had his second podium in three races last week at the Chinese Grand Prix and says "it feels good to walk around with my head up."
Hamilton, considered among the fastest drives on the track, knows the team still has work to do. Although he finished third last week, Hamilton struggled to keep up with the Ferraris after starting on pole and just barely crossed the line ahead of a hard-charging Sebastian Vettel.
Recommended For You
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology