Lewis Hamilton takes a sick note in Shanghai
Hamilton cancelled his media engagements and returned to his hotel after feeling unwell at the Chinese Grand Prix on Thursday.
Shanghai: Lewis Hamilton cancelled his media engagements and returned to his hotel after feeling unwell at the Chinese Grand Prix on Thursday.
A Mercedes team spokeswoman said the 2008 Formula One world champion, who moved from McLaren at the end of last season, would be back at the circuit for scheduled practice on Friday.
Mercedes won in China last year with Germany's Nico Rosberg, their first grand prix victory since they returned as a works team in 2010 after pulling out in 1955.
Briton Hamilton finished third in last month's Malaysian Grand Prix, the race before China and second of the 19-round season, after the team ordered their drivers to hold position because of concerns they could run out of fuel.
- Kohli Has Strong Basics, is a Complete Batsman: Laxman
- NZ Captain Hit By Bug Ahead of India Test
- New Zealand Take Tips From Ganguly Ahead of 2nd Test
- Virat Kohli Plays Down his Personal Form
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Modi to visit Pakistan for SAARC summit in 2016 as India extends its hand to Sharif