LFW: Shahid, Arjun walk the ramp for Kunal Rawal
Arjun looked good in a black kurta pyjama. Later he danced to the tunes of 'Ram Lakhan'.
Mumbai: Bollywood actors Shahid Kapoor and Arjun Kapoor broke into some Bollywood moves at the Lakme India Fashion Week (LFW) ramp here Saturday, when they walked for designer Kunal Rawal.
Arjun, who looked smart in a black kurta pyjama walked the ramp and later danced to the tunes of 'Ram Lakhan', and even performed signature dance steps that his paternal uncle Anil Kapoor performed on the original number.
Shahid looked handsome in a long black jacket, black trousers and a multi-coloured printed T-shirt. While the actor's walk was perfect, he made the designer and Arjun perform some moves with him, while he walked with them towards the end of the show.
The collection was for modern young men. Rawal displayed an interesting collection featuring eccentric prints and deconstructed silhouettes. The line had a collection of printed shirts and trousers, short-sleeved blazers, jackets and jump suits. There was also a mix of Indian and western formal wear.
Rawal, who has designed costumes for Bollywood films like 'Teri Meri Kahaani' and 'Aisha', used some accessories like pagdi buttons, silver and gold turbans, caps, detachable lapel pins, head gears and ties to add some zing to his LFW line.
Many celebrities like Amrita Arora, Varun Dhawan, Prabhu Deva graced his show.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology