LG G Flex smartphone with curved display leaked in images
Unlike the Samsung Galaxy Round that curves from left to right, LG's G Flex goes orthogonally from top to bottom.
New Delhi: LG reportedly will unveil its curved display smartphone, unofficially dubbed G Flex, next month. But before the company takes the wraps off it, the smartphone has already been leaked in a set of images (see below).
According to a report from The Verge, tech journalist Frederico Ini of Telefe Noticias, a news program based in Argentina, obtained a prototype and got his hands on the device. He shot some hands-on pics and video of the phone.
Unlike the Samsung Galaxy Round that curves from left to right, LG's G Flex goes orthogonally from top to bottom. The G Flex is speculated to have a 6-inch display. The leaked images suggest that the LG G Flex will have rear mounted buttons like the ones on the LG G2.
Curved displays are in the early stages of development and allow bendable or foldable designs that could eventually allow mobile and wearable gadgets to take new forms that could radically change the high-end smartphone market.
- Philippine Leader Takes Thinly Veiled Dig at US
- Hindustan Copper stake sale today, base price is Rs 70 per share
- War over airfare intensifies; will DGCA step in?
- BlackBerry To Stop Making Handsets, Will Outsource Production
- Syrian, Russian Air Strikes Kill 25 Civilians in Syria, Says Human Rights Group
- UN Aid Convoy in Syria Hit by Airstrike; UN Outraged
- UN Aid Chief Warns of 'Unparalleled' Catastrophe in Aleppo