LG G3 Stylus: LG announces a pen-enabled G3 variant; to debut at IFA
The LG G3 Stylus comes with a 5.5-inch qHD display and a 13 megapixel camera.
New Delhi: LG Electronics (LG) has announced a new variant of its flagship smartphone - the LG G3. The new phone will come with a stylus. The LG G3 Stylus is a pen-enabled smartphone that offers a large display and many of the premium user experience (UX) features of the G3.
The G3 Stylus comes with a 5.5-inch qHD display and boasts the same Floating Arc tapered edges, thin bezels and metallic skin design first introduced in the LG G3. According to LG, the proprietary Rubberdiumstylus pen feels comfortable in any hand.
The pen-enabled G3 sports a 13 megapixel camera that carries over many of the UX features from the G3, such as Touch and Shoot, Gesture Shot, and Front Camera Light. It comes with a 3,000mAh removable battery.
LG will roll out the G3 Stylus in 3G markets starting in Brazil in September followed by countries in Asia, Middle East and Africa and CIS. Prices and details of availability will be announced locally at the time of launch.
Key Specifications: LG G3 Stylus
Chipset: 1.3 GHz Quad-Core
Display: 5.5-inch qHD IPS (960 x 540)
Memory: 8 GB / 1 GB RAM/ MicroSD slot
Camera: Rear 13MP/ Front 1.3MP
Battery: 3,000mAh (removable)
Operating System: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
Size: 149.3 x 75.9 x 10.2mm
Colours: Black / White/ Gold
Other: Stylus Pen
- We Have the Right To Defend Ourselves: Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore
- Pakistan Need To Be Taught A Lesson: Venkaiah Naidu
- Opposition backs government over counter attack against Pakistan
- India Sabotaging Peace In The Region: Pakistan
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- IMPPA Passes Resolution Temporarily Banning Pakistani Artistes In India
- It's High Time We Respond to Terrorism: John Abraham
- Force 2 Trailer: John Abraham, Sonakshi Sinha Take on the World to Save India