LG launches Google Nexus 4 smartphone in India at Rs 25,999
The Google Nexus 4 first announced in October last year has a 4.7-inch screen and is powered by a 1.5GHz quad-core processor.
New Delhi: When it had started to seem that the Google Nexus 4, will be yet another Nexus phone to skip India, LG has announced the launch of the Google Nexus 4 smartphone in the Indian market at a price of Rs 25,999. Online shopping site Flipkart had also listed the phone for pre-orders on May 15 at the same price.
The Nexus 4 was first announced in October last year. The Nexus 4 smartphone is manufactured LG Electronics and features Google's Android 4.2 operating system, also known as Jelly Bean.
The Nexus 4 features a 4.7-inch True HD IPS Plus display with a resolution of 1280-by-768 pixels, supported by Zerogap Touch technology. The screen is scratch resitant, and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 2. The phone sports an 8 megapixel camera.
The Nexus 4 is armed with Qualcomm's Snapdragon S4 Pro processor with 1.5GHz Quad-Core Krait CPUs, and 2GB of RAM. The 16GB version of the phone will be available in India.
Nexus 4: Key specifications
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro processor with 1.5GHz quad-core Krait CPUs
- Operating System: Android 4.2, Jelly Bean
- Network: 3G (WCDMA), HSPA+
- Display: 4.7-inch WXGA True HD IPS Plus (1280 x 768 pixels)
- Memory: 16GB
- RAM: 2GB
- Camera: 8.0MP rear / 1.3MP HD front
- Battery: 2,100mAh Li-Polymer (embedded) / Talk time: 15.3 hours / Standby: 390 hours
- Size: 133.9 x 68.7 x 9.1mm
- Weight: 139g
- Other: Wireless charging, NFC
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- SRK Turns Into a DJ for Radio Show and His First Mix Will Leave You in Splits
- Ban on Pakistani Artistes No Solution to Terrorism: Karan Johar to MNS
- Karan Johar, Nimrat Kaur Praise Nikkhil Advani's TV Show
- Pakistan Approaches International Court of Justice Over Indus Waters Treaty
- Attempt to Block Islamabad's Share of Water "Act of War": Sartaj Aziz
- Xiaomi Mi5s, Mi 5s Plus Smartphones Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 SoCs Launched in China
- Indus Treaty: How India Can Use Existing Provisions to Send a Message to Pakistan