LG shows new Panoramic Memo UX feature for Optimus Vu II
Panorama Note features 5.8 times zooming capability, easy navigation of the screen both vertically and horizontally via cursors.
New Delhi: LG Electronics introduced a new feature, Panorama Note, on the Optimus Vu II for the first time at the 2013 International CES, held in Las Vegas, Nevada. The new feature Panorama Note allows users to create extra wide 3:1 ratio memos and drawings directly on smartphone displays.
Panorama Note feature was developed from the analog philosophy of scribbling freely on a large canvas and allows users to write, draw or jot notes while navigating the wide 3:1 ratio image.
Panorama Note features 5.8 times zooming capability, easy navigation of the screen both vertically and horizontally via cursors and a Mini Map that shows the location of the viewed image in the original image.
"Panorama Note is just one of many user experience features that LG will be introducing this year to differentiate our mobile devices," said Dr Jong-seok Park, president and CEO of LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company. "Our UX features will be deeply integrated with our devices to take advantage of the smartphones' specific hardware. The battle of smartphone specs will continue but we're going to take the competition to the next level."
The Panorama Note will be available on specific target devices in 2013.
- Samajwadi Party is United, No Rift Family: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Jio MAMI 2016: Mira is an Opinionated Girl, Keeps Me Grounded: Shahid Kapoor
- Mulayam Singh Jealous of Akhilesh Yadav's Popularity: Ram Gopal Yadav
- Everything is Fine in Samajwadi Party, Says Shivpal Singh Yadav
- Focus on Business, Market Leadership: Tata to Top Executives
- Celebrities Send Diwali Greetings To Jawans Following PM Modi's #Sandesh2Soldiers Campaign
- Case Registered Against Man for Posting Objectionable Photo of PM Modi
- Cyrus Mistry Says 'No Basis' to Speculation on Litigation, Tata Hints New Leadership Soon