LG to begin Optimus G global rollout this month
LG will start rolling out its high-end 4G LTE smartphone "Optimus G" into over 50 countries this month.
New Delhi: LG will start rolling out its high-end 4G LTE smartphone "Optimus G" into over 50 countries this month. The Optimus G has already been launched in the United States, Canada, Korea and Japan, and now the company is aiming to build on the excitement already generated to launch the device in other LTE markets.
According to a source, with information about the India launch plans of the LG Optimus G, the phone will be launched in India in February, adding, it might be launched in India on February 20.
The Optimus G will be available starting at the end of January in Singapore followed by other markets worldwide offering 4G LTE service.
Since the launch of Optimus G last September, the smartphone is claimed to be enthusiastically received by audiences as one of the most advanced 4G LTE devices currently available.
It is powered by Qualcomm's advanced Snapdragon S4 Pro Quad-Core processor. The Optimus G boasts a 13 megapixel camera which a user can instruct to take snaps by talking to it, plus a 4.7-inch screen with a sharper picture quality than both the iPhone and Samsung's Galaxy S III.
Recommended For You
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India