LG to begin Optimus G global rollout this month
LG will start rolling out its high-end 4G LTE smartphone "Optimus G" into over 50 countries this month.
New Delhi: LG will start rolling out its high-end 4G LTE smartphone "Optimus G" into over 50 countries this month. The Optimus G has already been launched in the United States, Canada, Korea and Japan, and now the company is aiming to build on the excitement already generated to launch the device in other LTE markets.
According to a source, with information about the India launch plans of the LG Optimus G, the phone will be launched in India in February, adding, it might be launched in India on February 20.
The Optimus G will be available starting at the end of January in Singapore followed by other markets worldwide offering 4G LTE service.
Since the launch of Optimus G last September, the smartphone is claimed to be enthusiastically received by audiences as one of the most advanced 4G LTE devices currently available.
It is powered by Qualcomm's advanced Snapdragon S4 Pro Quad-Core processor. The Optimus G boasts a 13 megapixel camera which a user can instruct to take snaps by talking to it, plus a 4.7-inch screen with a sharper picture quality than both the iPhone and Samsung's Galaxy S III.
- Sushmita Sen Slams Donald Trump For Body Shaming Ex-Miss Universe Alicia Machado
- US Driver Fined $136 For Using Donald Trump's Cut-Out To Get Through Carpool Lane
- Race to White House is Real, Not Reality TV: Hillary Clinton
- With 84 Million Viewers, Hillary-Trump Debate Smashes Record
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Jimmy Neesham to Miss Kolkata Test, Jeetan Patel's Arrival Delayed
- Gautam Gambhir 'Nervous as a Novice' After Shock Test Recall
- World Bank Commits to Fulfilling Obligations Under Indus Waters Treaty: Pakistan