LG to unveil unbreakable, flexible 5-inch plastic OLED panel
LG Display will also introduce 5-inch and 7-inch HD LCD panels based on Oxide TFT, seen as the next generation TFT technology.
New Delhi: After Samsung, now it's time for LG to unveil a flexible display. The company has announced that it will unveil an unbreakable and flexible 5-inch plastic OLED panel for mobile devices.
The development comes at a time when smart devices are being used more than ever and at increased risk for damage from drops, hits, and other accidents.
LG Display will also introduce 5-inch and 7-inch HD LCD panels based on Oxide TFT, seen as the next generation TFT technology as it offers high transparency, and low power consumption displays.
The 5-inch HD panel will feature 1.0mm bezel allowing production of borderless smartphones that are lightweight and emit significantly less heat.
The 7-inch HD LCD panel is equipped with touch function-embedded technology enabling touch functionality in thin and lightweight mobile products.
LG Display will also showcase the latest TV, mobile, and other products representing the future of display technology at the Society for Information Display's (SID) Display Week 2013, scheduled from May 19 to 24.
- Not Playing Pakistani Journalist in Noor: Sonakshi Sinha
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- Love is a Feeling Beyond Your Control: Ranbir Kapoor
- Bhubaneswar-Bhadark Train Collides With Goods Train in Cuttack, 1 Dead
- Allahabad HC Defers Hearing on Plea Challenging Narendra Modi's Election From Varanasi
- China Urges India, Pakistan to Cool Down Situation
- PM Modi Holds Meeting Over Cauvery Water Sharing Dispute
- Grandmother of Captured Indian Soldier Chandu Babulal Chavan Dies of Shock