DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
LG to unveil unbreakable, flexible 5-inch plastic OLED panel
LG Display will also introduce 5-inch and 7-inch HD LCD panels based on Oxide TFT, seen as the next generation TFT technology.
New Delhi: After Samsung, now it's time for LG to unveil a flexible display. The company has announced that it will unveil an unbreakable and flexible 5-inch plastic OLED panel for mobile devices.
The development comes at a time when smart devices are being used more than ever and at increased risk for damage from drops, hits, and other accidents.
LG Display will also introduce 5-inch and 7-inch HD LCD panels based on Oxide TFT, seen as the next generation TFT technology as it offers high transparency, and low power consumption displays.
The 5-inch HD panel will feature 1.0mm bezel allowing production of borderless smartphones that are lightweight and emit significantly less heat.
The 7-inch HD LCD panel is equipped with touch function-embedded technology enabling touch functionality in thin and lightweight mobile products.
LG Display will also showcase the latest TV, mobile, and other products representing the future of display technology at the Society for Information Display's (SID) Display Week 2013, scheduled from May 19 to 24.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Idea 4G Services Launched in Mumbai With Invitation Offers, Promotional Tariffs