DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Li Na pulls out of Qatar Open with ankle injury
Li Na has pulled out of next week's Qatar Open due to an ankle she injured in the Australia Open final.
Doha: Li Na has pulled out of next week's Qatar Open due to an ankle she injured in the Australia Open final.
Qatar organizers say Timea Babos will replace Li in the main draw. Li was injured in a three-set loss to Victoria Azarenka in the Australian Open final.
Venus Williams withdrew this week because of back trouble. Even with the absence of Li and Williams, the tournament still features nine of the top 10.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- England vs South Africa, 1st ODI: As It Happened
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes