Li Na pulls out of Qatar Open with ankle injury
Li Na has pulled out of next week's Qatar Open due to an ankle she injured in the Australia Open final.
Doha: Li Na has pulled out of next week's Qatar Open due to an ankle she injured in the Australia Open final.
Qatar organizers say Timea Babos will replace Li in the main draw. Li was injured in a three-set loss to Victoria Azarenka in the Australian Open final.
Venus Williams withdrew this week because of back trouble. Even with the absence of Li and Williams, the tournament still features nine of the top 10.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Post Jolly LLB 2 Success, Makers Plan to Make a Sequel
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1