DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Liam Neeson to star in thriller 'The All Nighter'
Liam Neeson will once again be seen playing an ageing tough-guy in the thriller film.
London: 'Taken' star Liam Neeson is currently in negotiations to star in new thriller 'The All Nighter'. The 60-year-old actor has starred in a variety of hard-bitten crime thrillers in the latter part of his career. Neeson will once again be seen playing an ageing tough-guy in film, as a hitman who finds himself on the run from the mob and the authorities in an attempt to protect his family, reported Digital Spy online.
The film will be produced by Roy Lee on behalf of Vertigo Entertainment, and Brooklyn Weaver on behalf of Warner Bros, after the studio acquired Brad Ingelsby's script 'The All Nighter' in January for a reported six-figure sum.
Lee is currently producing a number of high-profile projects, including Spike Lee's 'Oldboy' remake and the adaptation of video game Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
He is also set to produce animated comedy 'Lego: The Piece of Resistance', which will feature the voice talents of Neeson and Will Ferrell.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Unhappy With Head Coach Anil Kumble?
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Kangana-Ketan Battle: Another Filmmaker Accuses The Latter Of Hijacking His Film
- Did Priyanka Just Talk About Her Relationship With SRK?
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong