Liam Neeson to star in thriller 'The All Nighter'
Liam Neeson will once again be seen playing an ageing tough-guy in the thriller film.
London: 'Taken' star Liam Neeson is currently in negotiations to star in new thriller 'The All Nighter'. The 60-year-old actor has starred in a variety of hard-bitten crime thrillers in the latter part of his career. Neeson will once again be seen playing an ageing tough-guy in film, as a hitman who finds himself on the run from the mob and the authorities in an attempt to protect his family, reported Digital Spy online.
The film will be produced by Roy Lee on behalf of Vertigo Entertainment, and Brooklyn Weaver on behalf of Warner Bros, after the studio acquired Brad Ingelsby's script 'The All Nighter' in January for a reported six-figure sum.
Lee is currently producing a number of high-profile projects, including Spike Lee's 'Oldboy' remake and the adaptation of video game Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
He is also set to produce animated comedy 'Lego: The Piece of Resistance', which will feature the voice talents of Neeson and Will Ferrell.
- India to Reclaim Top Spot If They Win Kolkata Test Against New Zealand
- Cheteshwar Pujara's Kanpur Transformation Augurs Well for Team India
- Colombia, Marxist Rebels Sign Accord Ending 52-Year War
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Trump Says Debate Microphone Was 'Defective'
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- I Will Release My Tax Returns When Clinton Releases Deleted Emails, Says Trump
- The First Hillary Clinton-Donald Trump Presidential Debate