Life has become responsible after marriage: Esha
Katrina and Aamir Khan are the new entrants into the franchise and the new instalment will hit theatres in 2013.
New Delhi: Actress Esha Deol, who starred in the first installment of the action-thriller franchise 'Dhoom', has wished Katrina Kaif luck for her lead role in the upcoming 'Dhoom 3'. Katrina and co-star Aamir Khan are the new entrants into the franchise and the new instalment will hit theatres in 2013.
"I am sad that I am not a part of the whole franchise. But I wish Katrina lives up to the expectations that comes with the 'Dhoom' tag. I am sure she will because she is a brilliant actress," said Esha. The 31-year-old actress, who married businessman Bharat Takhtani earlier this year, delivered one of the major hits of her career with the Aditya Chopra film, where she was seen in a stylish avatar and also proved her dancing mettle with film's title track 'Dhoom macha le'.
Asked about her plans to return to the silver screen, Esha, who was last seen in mother Hema Malini's 'Tell Me O Kkhuda', said, "If any decent and respectful offer comes up then I will be a part of it. Acting is my first love and I am really looking forward to it."
The newly married couple were on a visit to the Capital after they spent a religious time in Tirupati. "We had gone to seek blessings from Balaji. I believe in him. We had also attended my cousin's wedding there," she added.
Dressed in a black sweater and a pair of jeans, Esha said life has not changed much after marriage and has only become all about sharing responsibilities.
"Life has become more responsible after marriage. I am happy to tie the knot with the person whom I loved. Love is the main key in a relationship, all other things are materialistic," she said.
- UP Polls: Akhilesh Yadav's 'Vikas Rath Yatra' to Begin from November 3
- Shivpal Invites Nitish Kumar, Sharad Yadav to SP's 25th Anniversary Celebrations, Hints Alliance
- Cyrus Mistry's Explosive Email to Tata Board Hints He Was Made a 'Lame Duck'
- BJP Terms Family Feud in Samajwadi Party as 'Fixed Match'
- Indian, Afghan Spy Agencies Patronising Terror: Pakistan Tells US
- Asian Champions Trophy 2016: India Beat Malaysia 2-1 to Seal Top Spot
- Don't Invite Foreign Teams to Pakistan in Current Situation: Shoaib Akhtar
- Pakistan Summons Indian Envoy, Lodges Strong Protest Over 'Unprovoked Firing'