'Life Of Pi' most mistake-free Oscar worthy movie
With 11 Oscar nominations, Ang Lee's 'Life of Pi' has been voted as the most flawless motion-picture.
London: With 11 Oscar nominations, Ang Lee's 'Life of Pi', which revolves around the story of an Indian boy lost at sea for months with a Bengal tiger, has been voted as the most flawless motion-picture by fans in a survey conducted by MovieMistakes.com.
The website editor spotted only one error in the movie adaptation of Yann Martel's novel, compared to 26 in Quentin Tarantino's "Django Unchained" and 22 in Ben Affleck's 'Argo', reported Contactmusic.
Editor Jon Sandys of the film-website said, "Oscar nominees aren't normally too mistake-ridden, although this year's crop is a little bit more so than average. The visual effects nominees tend to have the most mistakes, possibly due to their blockbuster nature... but given their budgets you'd hope they could avoid errors."
The other mistake-laden movies are "Les Miserables" with 15; "Zero Dark Thirty" with 12; "Silver Linings Playbook" with nine, and "Lincoln", 8.
- Watch: Masand's Verdict on MS Dhoni: The Untold Story
- Directors Trust Me Because I am a Curious Actor: Sushant Singh Rajput
- Dhoni Applauds Sushant Singh Rajput's Performance In MS Dhoni: The Untold Story
- Allahabad HC Defers Hearing on Plea Challenging Narendra Modi's Election From Varanasi
- Cauvery Water Row: Ex-PM Deve Gowda Sits on Dharna Against 'Injustice'
- India's Claim of Surgical Strike False: Pakistan to UN Chief
- Cauvery Row: Siddaramaiah Calls All-Party Meet to Decide on SC's Order to Release Water
- China Urges India, Pakistan to Cool Down Situation