'Life of Pi' wins best original score Golden Globe
Directed by Ang Lee, 'Life of Pi' is based on Canadian author Yann Martel's Man Booker Prize-winning novel.
Los Angeles: Composer Mychael Danna won the best original score motion picture award for 'Life of Pi' at the 70th edition of the prestigious annual Golden Globe awards here.
Danna beat Alexandre Desplat (Argo), Dario Marianelli (Anna Karenina), Tom Tykwer, Johnny Klimek, Reinhold Heil (Cloud Atlas) and John Williams (Lincoln) to walk away with the prestigious trophy at a glitzy gala Sunday night.
Directed by Ang Lee, 'Life of Pi' is based on Canadian author Yann Martel's Man Booker Prize-winning novel of the same name. It is about the journey of an Indian boy who survives a storm and is left on a life-boat with a tiger.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Salman Khan's Rumoured Girlfriend Iulia Vantur Sings His Songs at an Event
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone