DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Life of Pi' wins best original score Golden Globe
Directed by Ang Lee, 'Life of Pi' is based on Canadian author Yann Martel's Man Booker Prize-winning novel.
Los Angeles: Composer Mychael Danna won the best original score motion picture award for 'Life of Pi' at the 70th edition of the prestigious annual Golden Globe awards here.
Danna beat Alexandre Desplat (Argo), Dario Marianelli (Anna Karenina), Tom Tykwer, Johnny Klimek, Reinhold Heil (Cloud Atlas) and John Williams (Lincoln) to walk away with the prestigious trophy at a glitzy gala Sunday night.
Directed by Ang Lee, 'Life of Pi' is based on Canadian author Yann Martel's Man Booker Prize-winning novel of the same name. It is about the journey of an Indian boy who survives a storm and is left on a life-boat with a tiger.
Recommended For You
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande