DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Light rains, breeze bring back winter chill in capital
On Tuesday, the maximum temperature was recorded at 18.7 degree Celsius, down from Monday's 27.7 degree Celsius and 4 degrees below normal.
New Delhi: Light rains and breeze brought back winter chill to the national capital on Tuesday with day temperature falling by nine degree Celsius from the previous day. The capital had been experiencing relatively warmer days in the past couple of days.
On Tuesday, the maximum temperature was recorded at 18.7 degree Celsius, down from Monday's 27.7 degree Celsius and four degrees below normal for this time of the year. The minimum, however, rose to 11.5 deg C from yesterday's 9.4 deg C.
Though the day began on a warm note with minimum at three degrees above normal, light rains and breeze brought down day temperature. The city's rain gauges recorded two mm of rains between 8:30 am and 5:30 pm. The morning skies could be foggy on Wednesday, the Weatherman warned.
"The sky will remain partly cloudy tomorrow as well and the maximum and minimum temperature may be recorded at around 21 deg C and 11 deg C respectively," the MeT department said.
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere