Lindsay Lohan, Charlie Sheen in 'Scary Movie 5'
Lindsay Lohan has reportedly signed on to the fifth installment of the horror parody franchise 'Scary Movie 5'.
Los Angeles: Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan has reportedly signed on to the fifth installment of the horror parody movie franchise Scary Movie 5.
Lohan, 26, is also expected to join Two and a Half Men star Charlie Sheen in the upcoming film, reported Showbiz spy. "As of right this moment she still hasn't sealed her deal," her representative said. Scary Movie 5 is scheduled to hit theatres across the US on April 19, 2013. Also lining up in the cast ensemble are Ashley Tisdale, Anthony Anderson, Regina Hall, Craig Bierko and Erica Ash.
The film is planned to kick off the production this September with director duo Malcolm Lee and David Zucker, who also wrote the script for Scary Movie 3 and Scary Movie 4.
- Varun Gandhi Rejects Charges Against Him As False, Frivolous
- Islamic State Using Civilians as Human Shields Against Iraqi Troops: UN Official
- Islamic State Has Seized 550 Iraqi Families to Use as Human Shields, Says UN
- Islamic State Retaliates as Iraqi Forces Push on Mosul
- DMK Will Not Let Minority Rights to be Snatched Through UCC: Stalin
- Reliance Jio 4G Speeds Slow? Here's What You Need to Know About Daily FUP
- 31st October Movie Review: Has Nothing New to Offer
- Airtel Offers 10GB of 4G Mobile Data at Rs 259
From Our Network
- Rising MNS is bad news for Shiv Sena: Ae Dil Hai Mushkil agitation helped BJP to counter its bitter ally- FirstPost
- Ramdev pegs 200% growth for Patanjali this year; promises big ticket investment in Madhya Pradesh - Pradesh18
- CM Nitish Kumar wishes speedy recovery to injured Mamata Banerjee’s nephew - Pradesh18