Lindsay Lohan, Charlie Sheen in 'Scary Movie 5'
Lindsay Lohan has reportedly signed on to the fifth installment of the horror parody franchise 'Scary Movie 5'.
Los Angeles: Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan has reportedly signed on to the fifth installment of the horror parody movie franchise Scary Movie 5.
Lohan, 26, is also expected to join Two and a Half Men star Charlie Sheen in the upcoming film, reported Showbiz spy. "As of right this moment she still hasn't sealed her deal," her representative said. Scary Movie 5 is scheduled to hit theatres across the US on April 19, 2013. Also lining up in the cast ensemble are Ashley Tisdale, Anthony Anderson, Regina Hall, Craig Bierko and Erica Ash.
The film is planned to kick off the production this September with director duo Malcolm Lee and David Zucker, who also wrote the script for Scary Movie 3 and Scary Movie 4.
- Samsung Execs Meet DGCA Officials Over Galaxy Note 2 IndiGo Fire Incident
- Samsung Galaxy On8 with Android M, 3GB RAM Launched at Rs 15,900
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test
- Nothing Confirmed Yet: Varun Dhawan on Working with Big B
- If Banning Actors Can Stop Terrorism, Government Should do it: Varun Dhawan
- After Google and Salesforce, Disney Now Wants to Buy Twitter
- Google Station, YouTube Go, Google Play for 2G Launched