Lindsay Lohan, Charlie Sheen in 'Scary Movie 5'
Lindsay Lohan has reportedly signed on to the fifth installment of the horror parody franchise 'Scary Movie 5'.
Los Angeles: Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan has reportedly signed on to the fifth installment of the horror parody movie franchise Scary Movie 5.
Lohan, 26, is also expected to join Two and a Half Men star Charlie Sheen in the upcoming film, reported Showbiz spy. "As of right this moment she still hasn't sealed her deal," her representative said. Scary Movie 5 is scheduled to hit theatres across the US on April 19, 2013. Also lining up in the cast ensemble are Ashley Tisdale, Anthony Anderson, Regina Hall, Craig Bierko and Erica Ash.
The film is planned to kick off the production this September with director duo Malcolm Lee and David Zucker, who also wrote the script for Scary Movie 3 and Scary Movie 4.
Recommended For You
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Sledging Virat Kohli Will Hurt Us: David Warner