Lindsay Lohan fined for coming late for Halloween party
Lohan was scheduled to host the Halloween party at 10 pm at Foxwoods Casino in Connecticut but she came late.
Los Angeles: 'Mean Girls' star Lindsay Lohan was asked to part with a portion of her pay cheque of USD 50,000 for turning up 90 minutes late to host a Halloween party.
The 27-year-old actress was scheduled to host the Halloween party at 10 pm at Foxwoods Casino in Connecticut but she showed up at 11:43pm, reported TMZ online.
Lohan was supposed to pose for photos and talk to the fans but instead she directly went inside the party and judged Halloween costume contest with co-host Floyd Mayweather Jr.
Foxwoods are trying to renegotiate the contract with the star.
- India to Reclaim Top Spot If They Win Kolkata Test Against New Zealand
- 'Daring Voice of India's Pride' at UNGA Wins Applause From AAP
- Cheteshwar Pujara's Kanpur Transformation Augurs Well for Team India
- UNGA: Sushma Says Kashmir Integral Part of India; Asks Pakistan To Stop Dreaming
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- After Google and Salesforce, Disney Now Wants to Buy Twitter
- Google Station, YouTube Go, Google Play for 2G Launched
- Google to Provide Public Wi-Fi Hotspots in Malls, Universities in India