Lindsay Lohan fined for coming late for Halloween party
Lohan was scheduled to host the Halloween party at 10 pm at Foxwoods Casino in Connecticut but she came late.
Los Angeles: 'Mean Girls' star Lindsay Lohan was asked to part with a portion of her pay cheque of USD 50,000 for turning up 90 minutes late to host a Halloween party.
The 27-year-old actress was scheduled to host the Halloween party at 10 pm at Foxwoods Casino in Connecticut but she showed up at 11:43pm, reported TMZ online.
Lohan was supposed to pose for photos and talk to the fans but instead she directly went inside the party and judged Halloween costume contest with co-host Floyd Mayweather Jr.
Foxwoods are trying to renegotiate the contract with the star.
- Despite Mulayam's Peace Efforts, Rift Widens Between Akhilesh, Shivpal
- Neelabh's Toon: Akhilesh, Shivpal Spar Creates Rift in Samajwadi Party
- Feud Won't Affect Muslim Votes, Says SP's Azam Khan, Analysts Not So Sure
- Samajwadi Party Youth Wing Torches Effigy of Amar Singh
- Iraqi Forces Encounter Stiff Resistance from ISIS in Mosul
- Asian Champions Trophy 2016: South Korea Strengthen Semifinal Claim With 5-3 Win Over China
- Hockey: India's Top Five Victories Over Pakistan
- The Camps: Split Wide Open in UP's First Family, Who Stands Where