DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Lindsay Lohan fined for coming late for Halloween party
Lohan was scheduled to host the Halloween party at 10 pm at Foxwoods Casino in Connecticut but she came late.
Los Angeles: 'Mean Girls' star Lindsay Lohan was asked to part with a portion of her pay cheque of USD 50,000 for turning up 90 minutes late to host a Halloween party.
The 27-year-old actress was scheduled to host the Halloween party at 10 pm at Foxwoods Casino in Connecticut but she showed up at 11:43pm, reported TMZ online.
Lohan was supposed to pose for photos and talk to the fans but instead she directly went inside the party and judged Halloween costume contest with co-host Floyd Mayweather Jr.
Foxwoods are trying to renegotiate the contract with the star.
Recommended For You
- Dangal All Set To Beat Baahubali 2 At The Box Office, Earns 1523 Cr Worldwide
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Champions Trophy 2017: Through The Pages of History