Lindsay Lohan fined for coming late for Halloween party
Lohan was scheduled to host the Halloween party at 10 pm at Foxwoods Casino in Connecticut but she came late.
Los Angeles: 'Mean Girls' star Lindsay Lohan was asked to part with a portion of her pay cheque of USD 50,000 for turning up 90 minutes late to host a Halloween party.
The 27-year-old actress was scheduled to host the Halloween party at 10 pm at Foxwoods Casino in Connecticut but she showed up at 11:43pm, reported TMZ online.
Lohan was supposed to pose for photos and talk to the fans but instead she directly went inside the party and judged Halloween costume contest with co-host Floyd Mayweather Jr.
Foxwoods are trying to renegotiate the contract with the star.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement