DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Lindsay Lohan has no regrets for troubles in life
Lindsay Lohan says she has no regrets for all the legal troubles and drama in her life.
Los Angeles: Actress Lindsay Lohan says she has no regrets for all the legal troubles and drama in her life. Lohan, 26, who has had tough days in her life be it the custody for six times or visiting a rehabilitation centre, said she wanted to be known for her acting prowess rather than her troubles in life, reported Ace Showbiz.
"I (regret) nothing, because then I wouldn't have been able to cry in scenes at the drop of a hat. I have it tattooed: Live Without Regrets. I'm not saying I wanted to go to a jail cell, but I've drawn all of it.
"I want to be known as an actress, not a troubled starlet. People can think what they want, and the only thing I can do is prove them wrong," she said.
The 26-year-old 'Ugly Betty' star has put her troubles aside and recently attended 'Liz & Dick' premiere at the Beverly Hills Hotel yesterday in an elegant slinky ivory dress and arranged her hair into a wavy do.
Recommended For You
- Ssumier Pasricha, Mallika Dua: Meet the Most Viral People on Internet
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Antoine Griezmann Says 6/10 He Will Be at Manchester United Next Season
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO