Lindsay Lohan: I have no regrets in life
Lindsay wanted to be known for her acting prowess rather than her troubles in life.
Los Angeles: Actress Lindsay Lohan says she has no regrets for all the legal troubles and drama in her life. Lohan, 26, who has had tough days in her life be it the custody for six times or visiting a rehabilitation centre, said she wanted to be known for her acting prowess rather than her troubles in life, reported Ace Showbiz.
"I (regret) nothing, because then I wouldn't have been able to cry in scenes at the drop of a hat. I have it tattooed: Live Without Regrets. I'm not saying I wanted to go to a jail cell, but I've drawn all of it.
"I want to be known as an actress, not a troubled starlet. People can think what they want, and the only thing I can do is prove them wrong," she said.
The 26-year-old 'Ugly Betty' star has put her troubles aside and recently attended 'Liz & Dick' premiere at the Beverly Hills Hotel yesterday in an elegant slinky ivory dress and arranged her hair into a wavy do.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali And Other Winners So Far
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Lion Actor Sunny Pawar Makes His Big Academy Debut
- Lionel Messi on Target as Barcelona Edge Atletico Madrid