Lindsay Lohan is out of control, say sources
The 26-year-old continues to struggle with alcohol, says a friend.
Los Angeles: Following her nightclub brawl which got her arrested, Lindsay Lohan's friends have said that the actress is "out of control" and her old infamous habits are back.
Less than 24 hours before the punching incident at an NYC nightclub, Lohan was "dancing like crazy" past 2 am at The Darby, at one point "causing a scene" when she thought she lost her phone, says an onlooker.
"She even demanded that a girl at a nearby table empty her pockets." The following night, Lohan appeared drunk, according to reports, before she allegedly punched Tiffany Mitchell at a Manhattan nightclub. She is due in court for the altercation on January 7, reported People magazine.
The 26-year-old continues to struggle with alcohol, says a friend. "She will fool people into thinking she's changed, but at some point in the night, she always snaps and it's always the same story."
Lohan is "out of control. Her friends don't know what to do. She won't ever change," added a second source. She is due in a Los Angeles courtroom on December 12 for a hearing relating to a June 8 car accident that resulted in three misdemeanor charges, including lying to a police officer.
- UP Polls: Akhilesh Yadav's 'Vikas Rath Yatra' to Begin from November 3
- Shivpal Invites Nitish Kumar, Sharad Yadav to SP's 25th Anniversary Celebrations, Hints Alliance
- BJP Terms Family Feud in Samajwadi Party as 'Fixed Match'
- Samajwadi Party Feud: Shivpal Yadav Vacates Official Residence
- Cyrus Mistry's Explosive Email to Tata Board Hints He Was Made a 'Lame Duck'
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Tata Shake-up May Distract Group from Restructuring Efforts
- Tata Sons Disbands Group Executive Council Set up by Cyrus Mistry