Lindsay Lohan rejects Charlie Sheen's help
Lindsay Lohan has reportedly rejected Charlie Sheen's offer to be her mentor.
Los Angeles: Troubled star Lindsay Lohan has reportedly rejected Charlie Sheen's offer to be her mentor. The 47-year-old 'Anger Management' star has been going out of his way to help the Lohan, 26, in recent months.
Besides handing her USD 100,000 to help her settle a tax bill, Sheen has also been supporting her career.
Although Lohan appreciates his generous gestures, the 'Mean Girls' star has no interest in getting advice from him, reported TMZ online.
"She would never take him as a mentor. Lindsay says she talks to Charlie from time to time... but he has no business talking about her to the media," a source said.
Sheen supported Lohan when they worked together on 'Scary Movie 5' and offered her a guest role in his sitcom 'Anger Management'.
Lohan will reportedly play herself in the episode, which is set to air in the US next month.
Sheen also paid for a portion of the dress Lohan wore to last month's amfAR charity gala which the actress reportedly returned in tatters.
The 'Liz & Dick' actress is said to be struggling financially and she is currently living at home with her mother in New York.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS Booking Commences For Rs 11,000 Through Nexa
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: Could be Waterproof with 8 GB RAM and 256GB Storage
- Gionee M2017 First Look: Check Out the Rs 1.66 Lakh Gionee Phone
- Get-Fit Tips: Workout Dos And Don'ts By Celebrity Trainer Yogesh Bhateja
- David Warner Warns Bollywood After Watching Daughter Ivy Dance