Lindsay Lohan: Relationship with Ronson was toxic
Over the past few years, Lohan has remained in the public eye more for scandal, crimes and controversy than acting.
London: 'Liz & Dick' star Lindsay Lohan believes her relationship with DJ Samantha Ronson failed because they both were toxic people. The couple split up three years ago and the 26-year-old troubled star said they were ever not really right for each other even though she deeply loved the DJ, reported Daily Mail
"I need to love myself first before I could be with anyone else, and I was going through a lot. Two toxic people cannot be together. End of story. We're friends now. That's how it started so I think that's how it was meant to be," Lohan said.
"I was bold enough to say, 'Yeah, I like a girl'. That put her in a situation where she was being attacked every day. That's not fair. And what am I left with? Heartbreak. That was three years ago. It was my last serious relationship," she added.
Over the past few years, the 'Mean Girls' star has remained in the public eye more for scandal, crimes and controversy than acting. She has been in rehab five times, arrested six and had some ugly public family fights.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic Powers Manchester United to League Cup Glory
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Lion Actor Sunny Pawar Makes His Big Academy Debut
- Oscars 2017 Red Carpet: Priyanka, Nicole, Emma Are Here To Turn Around The Fashion Game