DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Lindsay Lohan selling clothes to pay tax?
Lindsay owed around 146,000 pounds Internal Revenue Service in 2010 and fell well short of her unpaid tax bill.
Los Angeles: Actress Lindsay Lohan is reportedly selling her designer clothes to raise money and pay her taxes. The apparent drastic move comes after her bank accounts were seized by the Internal Revenue Service. Lohan, 26 has sent her sister Ali with her clothes to high-end shops, reports radaronline.com.
"Thirty dollars for these? They cost 700 pounds! This is ridiculous! These have to be worth more, Lindsay was photographed wearing them, that has to add value," a source heard Ali as saying.
Lindsay owed around 146,000 pounds Internal Revenue Service in 2010 and fell well short of her unpaid tax bill for 2011, despite a 62,000 pounds donation from her friend, actor Charlie Sheen.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- KPS Gill Was India's Finest Hockey Administrator: Former Hockey Greats
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%