DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Lindsay Lohan likely to be released on Aug 2
The actress will serve just 10 days of her 90-day sentence
Melbourne: Lindsay Lohan's jail term has been reduced and the actress may be released as early as August 2, says Los Angeles Country Sheriff spokesman Steve Whitmore.
"We expect that she will be eligible for release around August 1, 2 or 3. Most likely, it will be August 2," Heraldsun.com.au quoted Whitmore as saying. And this means Lohan will serve just 10 days of her 90-day sentence.
Asked if it were true that Lohan would be eligible for weekend release, Whitmore said: "No, she won't be going out on weekend release."
Lohan is in the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood for violating her probation terms for her drink driving offences.
She appeared in Los Angeles Superior Court July 20 and was taken into custody to serve a 90-day sentence. Due to overcrowding in California prisons, most detainees serve much less than their full term.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Ashwin Looking to Unleash New Weapon
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Aishwarya, Aaradhya Look Like Real Life Princesses In This Recent Photo
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings