Lindsay Lohan to guest-star in 'Anger Management'
Lindsay will be playing herself in a forthcoming episode of the comedy.
London: Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan will be joining Charlie Sheen on screen by playing his love interest in an upcoming episode of his sitcom 'Anger
The 26-year-old actress will be playing herself in a forthcoming episode of the comedy, in which Lohan plays a therapy patient who begins a romantic relationship with her counselor, Charlie Goodson, played by Sheen, reported Daily Mail.
Sheen, 47, and Lohan have also worked together in 'Scary Movie 5'.
The episode is scheduled to air in April
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- It's High Time We Respond to Terrorism: John Abraham
- Fresh Picture of Lalu's Sons With Scribe-Murder Accused Surfaces
- SRK Turns Into a DJ for Radio Show and His First Mix Will Leave You in Splits
- Cauvery Water Row: Centre Fails to Broker Deal Between Karnataka, TN
- Force 2 Trailer: John Abraham, Sonakshi Sinha Take on the World to Save India
- Karnataka Defers Cauvery Water Release to Thursday
- Karnataka Parties Against Release of Cauvery Water