Lindsay Lohan to guest-star in 'Anger Management'
Lindsay will be playing herself in a forthcoming episode of the comedy.
London: Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan will be joining Charlie Sheen on screen by playing his love interest in an upcoming episode of his sitcom 'Anger
The 26-year-old actress will be playing herself in a forthcoming episode of the comedy, in which Lohan plays a therapy patient who begins a romantic relationship with her counselor, Charlie Goodson, played by Sheen, reported Daily Mail.
Sheen, 47, and Lohan have also worked together in 'Scary Movie 5'.
The episode is scheduled to air in April
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone