DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Lindsay Lohan to guest-star in 'Anger Management'
Lindsay will be playing herself in a forthcoming episode of the comedy.
London: Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan will be joining Charlie Sheen on screen by playing his love interest in an upcoming episode of his sitcom 'Anger
The 26-year-old actress will be playing herself in a forthcoming episode of the comedy, in which Lohan plays a therapy patient who begins a romantic relationship with her counselor, Charlie Goodson, played by Sheen, reported Daily Mail.
Sheen, 47, and Lohan have also worked together in 'Scary Movie 5'.
The episode is scheduled to air in April
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Andy Murray Struggles With Illness on French Open Eve: Reports
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Champions Trophy: No Room for Mistakes, Says Kane Williamson
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment