Lindsay Lohan to star in 'Scary Movie 5'
Lindsay Lohan is in talks to join horror-film spoof 'Scary Movie 5' and will star opposite Ashley Tisdal.
Los Angeles: Mean Girls star Lindsay Lohan is reportedly in talks to join horror-film spoof Scary Movie 5. The 26-year-old troubled actress will star opposite Ashley Tisdale in the fifth installment of the franchise, reported Ace Showbiz.
Details of the character that Lohan will play are still unclear. Representatives for the production are yet to confirm her casting. The film will also star Anthony Anderson, Regina Hall, Craig Bierko and Erica Ash. The film is planned to kick off the production this September with director duo Malcolm Lee and David Zucker, who also wrote the script for Scary Movie 3 and Scary Movie 4.
Scary Movie 5 is set to hit theaters across the US on April 19, 2013. Lohan's upcoming big screen stint is The Canyons, in which she will star opposite porn star James Deen. She will play Deen's girlfriend who is addicted to a materialist lifestyle. The thriller will be helmed by Paul Schrader with Bret Easton Ellis penning the script.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology