DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Lindsay Lohan to star in 'Scary Movie 5'
Lindsay Lohan is in talks to join horror-film spoof 'Scary Movie 5' and will star opposite Ashley Tisdal.
Los Angeles: Mean Girls star Lindsay Lohan is reportedly in talks to join horror-film spoof Scary Movie 5. The 26-year-old troubled actress will star opposite Ashley Tisdale in the fifth installment of the franchise, reported Ace Showbiz.
Details of the character that Lohan will play are still unclear. Representatives for the production are yet to confirm her casting. The film will also star Anthony Anderson, Regina Hall, Craig Bierko and Erica Ash. The film is planned to kick off the production this September with director duo Malcolm Lee and David Zucker, who also wrote the script for Scary Movie 3 and Scary Movie 4.
Scary Movie 5 is set to hit theaters across the US on April 19, 2013. Lohan's upcoming big screen stint is The Canyons, in which she will star opposite porn star James Deen. She will play Deen's girlfriend who is addicted to a materialist lifestyle. The thriller will be helmed by Paul Schrader with Bret Easton Ellis penning the script.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- List of Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Car Launches to Look Forward To
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere