Link up report upsets Farhan Akhtar
According to an article, Farhan met the lady on the sets of 'Zindagi Na Milegi...'
New Delhi: Actor-filmmaker Farhan Akhtar is hurt about being linked to one of his assistant directors on Don 2: The Chase Continues and says there should be a limit to sensational journalism.
A leading daily published that Farhan, son of veteran writer-lyricist Javed Akhtar, visits his assistant director's house frequently, and that "their closeness is raising eyebrows". However, Farhan has snubbed it in an official statement.
"I'm surprised and upset by the complete disregard of the journalist's sense of ethics and lack of sensitivity to the effect such kind of skewed writing can have on a person's life," said Farhan in the statement.
"There has to be a line drawn between creative sensational journalism and personal attacks, it's just not a news piece here."
According to the article, Farhan met the lady while she was assisting his sister, Zoya Akhtar on Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, and later he roped her in as the assistant director of Don 2: The Chase Continues. The news also mentions how the duo discuss their project for hours at the lady's house, and how it has been sparking questions about their closeness.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic Powers Manchester United to League Cup Glory
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films