LinkedIn plans to expand to Sunnyvale
It plans to build a campus there that could accommodate 2,900 workers. The campus is expected to open in July 2014.
California: Professional networking website LinkedIn plans to expand its California operation to a new campus in Sunnyvale.
The Mountain View-based company said in a regulatory filing on Wednesday that it has reached a deal to lease 580,000 square feet of space in the city.
It plans to build a new campus there that could accommodate 2,900 workers. The campus is expected to open in July 2014.
LinkedIn spokeswoman Erin O'Harra told the San Jose Mercury News the company anticipates keeping its headquarters in Mountain View. It is also expanding its space there.
- Abhishek Kapoor Will Always Remain a Friend: Farhan Akhtar
- Fun to Explore the Singer in Me, Says Shraddha Kapoor
- Abhishek Kapoor Was, Is And Will Always Remain a Friend: Farhan Akhtar
- My Character in Rock On 2 Goes Through an Internal Conflict: Farhan Akhtar
- Watch: The News That Wasn't With Cyrus Broacha
- Tata Sons Appoints Ralf Speth, N Chandrasekaran on Board
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Reasons not Provided in Board Meeting to Avoid Public Battle
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom