LinkedIn plans to expand to Sunnyvale
It plans to build a campus there that could accommodate 2,900 workers. The campus is expected to open in July 2014.
California: Professional networking website LinkedIn plans to expand its California operation to a new campus in Sunnyvale.
The Mountain View-based company said in a regulatory filing on Wednesday that it has reached a deal to lease 580,000 square feet of space in the city.
It plans to build a new campus there that could accommodate 2,900 workers. The campus is expected to open in July 2014.
LinkedIn spokeswoman Erin O'Harra told the San Jose Mercury News the company anticipates keeping its headquarters in Mountain View. It is also expanding its space there.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology