DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
LinkedIn plans to expand to Sunnyvale
It plans to build a campus there that could accommodate 2,900 workers. The campus is expected to open in July 2014.
California: Professional networking website LinkedIn plans to expand its California operation to a new campus in Sunnyvale.
The Mountain View-based company said in a regulatory filing on Wednesday that it has reached a deal to lease 580,000 square feet of space in the city.
It plans to build a new campus there that could accommodate 2,900 workers. The campus is expected to open in July 2014.
LinkedIn spokeswoman Erin O'Harra told the San Jose Mercury News the company anticipates keeping its headquarters in Mountain View. It is also expanding its space there.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- England vs South Africa, 1st ODI: As It Happened
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes